A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeline Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeline Deutsch is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeline Deutsch, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Deutsch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeline B Deutsch MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madeline B. Deutsch practice?
- Dr. Madeline Deutsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Madeline Deutsch practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians.