Dr. Madeline Deutsch Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Madeline Deutsch?

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!

Posted on October 9th, 2017

The ABSOLUTE WORST!!!!!!! "doctor" I have ever encountered. HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER, Very poor communication along with bad attitude! SHE IS NOT A PATIENT ADVOCATE!!!!! I WILL TELL EVERYONE THAT WILL LISTEN - DO NOT GIVE THIS WOMAN ANY OF YOUR MONEY!EVER!!! YOU WOULD NOT GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH IF HER SERVICES WERE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lousy bedside manner

Posted on September 7th, 2017

I have gone to this practice for many years but only recently encountered Dr. Deutsch. She seems distracted and disorganized and in a hurry. I didn't feel like a person in her presence.

Total FRAUD

Posted on August 5th, 2017

Incompetent. Not up with DSM + pharmacology. UCSC moron!

Posted on March 19th, 2016

Doctor Deutsch was my physician for six years. During that period of time she took excellent care of me. As an airplane pilot my situation required letters for the Federal Aviation Administration, she always came through in a timely and efficient fashion. Dr. Deutsch paid close attention to my blood work and had me tested for any suspicious numbers. She made positive recommendations regarding my self care. All in all an excellent doctor.

So horrible, she should be finger printed to be sure she is a real doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2014

A real bully who cannot sit still through a consultation exam. Cannot multi-task and is extremely rude. I reported her to UCSF and told them they should at least drug test her. She is ONLY interested in developing a national reputation for treating transgender patients and she is failing miserably at that. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE HER. The only ones who do are the un-informed who are referred to her. Deserves a quit boot out of UCSF and lets see if she can make it in private practice (not a chance). Fee splits with doctors outside of UCSF who she refers her patients to.

Great doc

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

Great doctor. Way different experience than the others had.

Best. Doctor. Ever.

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I have no idea who wrote these other reviews but I bet it was all the same person because Dr. Maddie is, hands down, the best doctor I've ever seen and all my friends see her now too and they all love her also so I don't know what the deal is with these other reviews. I had been getting T from my doctor and he was ok but I never felt like he really knew anything about trans health-- Dr. Maddie is a WORLD EXPERT, She's published all this stuff and she changed my dose and I feel so much better now. She also does all of this other cool alternative medicine stuff and I had high cholesterol but she gave me some eating tips and it lowered my cholesterol and i've been off those meds for a year now. She's the best.

BAD UNEXPERIENCE ER PHYSICIAN

Posted on October 21st, 2012

i was seen at st mary's hospital two weeks ago and she was the ER attending on at the time. i have never seen such a bad er doctor in my life. re ...

FtM stay away

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Extremely unprofessional! Bedside manner is cold. Maybe her time in SF has lead her to believe that every patient is a lying, conniving, pill seeker, but when she is in SoCal at the L.A. GLBT Center maybe she should readjust her attitude. If you are FtM...please read all of the reviews before seeing this "doctor". Make informed decisions and know there are better doctors out there, this person is NOT your only choice!

Posted on April 13th, 2012

She's full of herself, unorganized, and doesn't have any lacks the ability to be emotional and sensitive.

She's not very professional, and she doesn't care about her patients.

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I don't recommend her, the overall experience has been horrible. Everything about her is a dislike, she's not really friendly, she doesn't care about any specific patients, she speaks to them very unprofessionally. Do not seek care from her, because you will just be another number in her eyes.

Worst "doctor" ever

Posted on September 3rd, 2011

I can't honestly say one good thing about her. She accused me of being on drugs and didn't give me correct treatment. She said I did not look like someone who is in pain... That I would be screaming. I now know I have Lyme disease and in chronic pain all over(not sure if the ankles were related) But, I'm not hyper and screaming all day like she says I should be? I think she is blind for that and also that I could hardly walk and both of my ankles were swollen. She said they weren't even swollen. I still have the pictures. Clearly they were swollen. She took blood tests, found nothing wrong, and still didn't give me an x-ray! The staff was really bad as well. They wouldnt wait for me as I could clearly not walk well or at a normal speed. Oh and her shoes were even dirty. If your working in a hospital I think you should be clean. Or even in a doctors office for that matter. Maybe I'm wrong? I read on here she accused people of abusing drugs as well! She she not be able to practice. When you go to an ER you need to get treated properly. I had to pay a lot of money to be harassed by her with no help. Such a waste and struggle! I will never go back there.