A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Domask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Domask, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Domask graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Domask has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Madeline Domask MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Domask practice?
- Dr. Ann Domask has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann Domask practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.