A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeline Free:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeline Free is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Free
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Free Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Free graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Free has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medcenter One
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeline Louise Free MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Madeline L. Free practice?
- Dr. Madeline Free has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madeline Free practices Psychiatry near Bismarck, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND.
See Bismarck Psychiatrists.