A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeline Free:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeline Free is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Free graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Free has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medcenter One
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeline Louise Free MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Madeline L. Free practice?
- Dr. Madeline Free has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madeline Free practices Psychiatry near Bismarck, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND.
See Bismarck Psychiatrists.