A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeline Gong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeline Gong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gong graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeline Theresa Gong MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madeline T. Gong practice?
- Dr. Madeline Gong has 1 office location.
Dr. Madeline Gong practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.