Dr. Madeline Goodman Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Madeline Goodman?

Please Avoid

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Do yourself a favor and find a psych provider that can help you.

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Constantly interrupts

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

i must say my experience with Dr. Goodman was very good. She was kind, helpful, compassionate, open-minded, and not at all distant and clinically sterile like some physicians can be. She listened to my story without judgment, asked insightful questions, and provided helpful reassurance and guidance. She seemed to consider my situation from a broader perspective than most doctors. i would recommend her highly based on my initial visit today.

Dr. Madeline Goodman of Maine

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Dr. Madeline Goodman of Mercy Recovery Center in Westbrook - My experience: I told her I was moving and needed a supply of medication while I got settled in a new state & waited for the transition period of getting medical insurance and finding a new Dr. She told me that I would have a 30 day supply starting the day I had scheduled to fly out, however, when I got home I realized I only had up until the day I flew out! I would have been unbelievably sick had I not caught this, my flight was subsequently canceled and I remained home and attempted to make another appointment, at which point, instead of her contacting me, she had a NP call me and tell me I would have to find a new provider, that she was not willing to see me! I then requested to speak with her supervisor at which time the NP told me " I don't know if that's possible " She said she would pass on the message that I'd like to speak with him, I will await his call, but I have a feeling this agency is in the business of simply tossing vulnerable people from their program with no follow-up care or references. Makes me sick, good thing the internet allows me to have a voice!

Posted on August 3rd, 2017