A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeline Luke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeline Luke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Luke graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Luke has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Valley City
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeline Zetee Luke MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madeline Z. Luke practice?
- Dr. Madeline Luke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Madeline Luke practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Valley City, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Oakes, ND and Bismarck, ND.
See Valley City Internists and Valley City Geriatric Doctors.