A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeline Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Marcus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Fremont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeline E Marcus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madeline E. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Madeline Marcus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madeline Marcus practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Live Oak, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE.
See Live Oak Pediatricians and Live Oak Oncologists.