A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeline West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeline West is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeline West, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. West has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Richard Young Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeline Jennifer West MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Madeline J. West practice?
- Dr. Madeline West has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madeline West practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Psychiatrists and Omaha Child Psychiatrists.