A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madeline West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madeline West is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madeline West, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. West has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Richard Young Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madeline J West MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Madeline J. West practice?
- Dr. Madeline West has 1 office location.
Dr. Madeline West practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Psychiatrists.