A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madelyn Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madelyn Kahn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Med Center
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madelyn Kahn practice?
Dr. Madelyn Kahn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.