A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madelyn Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madelyn Pollock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pollock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madelyn Patrice Pollock MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madelyn P. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Madelyn Pollock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madelyn Pollock practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.