A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madelyn Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madelyn Pollock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pollock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madelyn P. Pollock practice?
Dr. Madelyn Pollock practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Dallas Family Physicians, Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors, and Dallas General Practitioners.