A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madelyn Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madelyn Pollock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pollock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madelyn Patrice Pollock MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madelyn P. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Madelyn Pollock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madelyn Pollock practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.