A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madelyn Pullman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent. Dr. Pullman has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madelyn Pullman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pullman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pullman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Long Island College Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pullman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Madelyn Pullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madelyn D. Pullman practice?
Dr. Madelyn Pullman practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marlene Pullman, Dr. Marlyn Pullman, Dr. Madeline Pullman, Dr. Madalyn Pullman, Dr. Madeleine Pullman, Dr. Alena Pullman