A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madelyn Pullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madelyn Pullman, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pullman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pullman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madelyn Pullman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pullman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pullman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madelyn D Pullman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Madelyn D. Pullman practice?
- Dr. Madelyn Pullman has 1 office location.
Dr. Madelyn Pullman practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.