A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madelyn Pullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madelyn Pullman, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pullman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pullman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madelyn Pullman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pullman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pullman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madelyn D Pullman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Madelyn D. Pullman practice?
- Dr. Madelyn Pullman has 1 office location.
Dr. Madelyn Pullman practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.