A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhav Boddula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boddula
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Boddula Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boddula graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhav R Boddula MD and MPH is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhav R. Boddula practice?
- Dr. Madhav Boddula has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhav Boddula practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Surgeons and Downey Sports Medicine Doctors.