A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhav Boddula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boddula
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boddula Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boddula graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhav R Boddula MD and MPH is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhav R. Boddula practice?
- Dr. Madhav Boddula has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhav Boddula practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Orthopedic Surgeons and Downey Family Physicians.