A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhav Deshmukh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhav Deshmukh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhav Deshmukh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshmukh graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Deshmukh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lockport Memorial Hospital
- Inter-Community Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deshmukh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans