Learn more about Dr. Madhav Gudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhav Gudi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhav Gudi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudi graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gudi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gudi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhav A. Gudi practice?
Dr. Madhav Gudi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, and Brooklyn Psychiatrists.