Learn more about Dr. Madhav Gudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhav Gudi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudi graduated from Bangalore Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gudi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gudi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhav A. Gudi practice?
Dr. Madhav Gudi practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors, Brooklyn Urgent Care Centers, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.