A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhav Gudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhav Gudi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhav Gudi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudi graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gudi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhav A Gudi MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhav A. Gudi practice?
- Dr. Madhav Gudi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Madhav Gudi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, and Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners.