A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhav Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhav Srivastava is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhav Srivastava, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Srivastava has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochelle Community Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhav Kumar Srivastava MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Madhav K. Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Madhav Srivastava has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madhav Srivastava practices Neurology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochelle, IL.
See Rockford Neurologists.