A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhava Agusala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhava Agusala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agusala
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agusala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agusala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Agusala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Alliance Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhava Agusala MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Madhava Agusala practice?
- Dr. Madhava Agusala has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhava Agusala practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Internists and Odessa Cardiologists.