A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhava Agusala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhava Agusala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agusala
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Agusala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agusala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Agusala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Alliance Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhava Agusala MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Madhava Agusala practice?
- Dr. Madhava Agusala has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhava Agusala practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Internists and Odessa Cardiologists.