Learn more about Dr. Madhavagopal Cherukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavagopal Cherukuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherukuri
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cherukuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavagopal Cherukuri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherukuri graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Cherukuri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavagopal V Cherukuri MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Madhavagopal V. Cherukuri practice?
- Dr. Madhavagopal Cherukuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhavagopal Cherukuri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.