Learn more about Dr. Madhavagopal Cherukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavagopal Cherukuri is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavagopal Cherukuri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherukuri graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cherukuri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cherukuri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhavagopal V. Cherukuri practice?
Dr. Madhavagopal Cherukuri practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Payson, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Cardiologists, and Phoenix Nuclear Medicine Physicians.