Madhavi Ampajwala MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 22nd, 2015
She's one of the best Doctor's I've ever used. Recommend Highly

February 13th, 2015
My husband and I have both been very pleased with village health partners and I have been especially pleased with Dr. Ampajwala! I visited about 6 doctors at different practices (physician, podiatrist, chiropractor, ect.) trying to find a reason for the 8 months to a year I had so many increasing health problems. I had symptoms of plantar fasciitis, joint pain similar to arthritis, neuropathy, digestive issues, worsening depression, weight gain even with working out and the list keeps going. After taking the time to hear my entire health story and doing an exam Dr. Ampajwala gave me a diagnosis that changed my health and life for the better! One visit was all it took for her to give my husband and I an answer to the increasing problems I was having!! Diet! What I was eating was causing everything!! Dr. Ampajwala told me I had an intolerance to gluten, and starches. After some blood work to be sure, she recommended I begin following the Wheat Belly Diet/lifestyle, along with adding certain vitamins I was deficient in to my daily intake. My husband I began eating the wheat belly way that following Monday and have seen amazing results over the last 10 months! Within about 3-4 weeks of eating wheat/grain/starch free I no longer experienced the neuropathy like symptoms, stomach/digestive pains, joint pain, and my depression lessened. I just went in for my yearly physical and since beginning the Wheat Belly journey I have lost 50 pounds with just the diet change no workouts at all!! My recent blood work shows that all of my levels are returning to their normal ranges as well. We are so thankful we found Dr. Ampajwalla at Village Health Partners! Not only has she helped to turn my life around for the better, but the staff is wonderful as well. They are always kind, helpful, and take time to listen to our concerns and questions. My husband and I strongly recommend this clinic if you are searching for new doctor!

January 30th, 2015
She is Fantastic!
I have been going to Dr.Ampajwala for about 6 years now and my family in that area also go to her. She is trustworthy, professional, and always in good spirits! I highly recommend her!

April 3rd, 2013
Not recommended
Although the Dr. Ampajwala seems very nice and the experience at her clinic, with her and her staff has overall been good, I would not recommend her too easily. The doctor always seems not sure of the diagnosis. I have always felt that she agrees to whatever I say. This leaves me in doubt of her ability to diagnose the problem accurately! Also follow up is non existent!! Plus even if the doc asks you to report any further development (of your illness) and when I do make that call with the insistence that I am willing to wait but request the doc to call back, I still only get a call back from the nurse! Useless phone call as the nurse was not able to tell me anything useful except "continue medication as prescribed by the doctor". Really!!

May 21st, 2012
Dr. Ampajwala is awesome. She is very attentive, caring, and knowledgeable. I have transfered my whole family there and am very pleased. I can always call for an appointment same day or late in the evening. I have had Togo on Saturdays before too. Al the doctors there are great. The staff is friendly and caring. I highly recommend this practice to everyone.

March 7th, 2011
Dr. Ampajwala was really nice. She was very understanding and made me feel comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was that I told her I wanted to go over some different birth control pill types, and she simply prescribed me one without any direction. So, i'm not sure how to transition from my current pill to the new one. She didn't talk to me about other kinds of pills.