Dr. Madhavi Annavajjula Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madhavi Annavajjula?

September 19th, 2017

Wrong diagnosis given needed emergency surgery

Saw DR. Annavajjula in Rockaway for severe stomach pains. She took a urine test to rule out a UTI . Prescribed me antibiotics . Diagnosed me with diverticulitis, even though I have never had any problems with digestive and eat healthy. I asked "does that mean I cant eat strawberries because of the seeds?" She replied that strawberries dont have seeds. I dont know how she can not know this. She said if pain continues 3 days to call and she would order a cat scan. I still had the pain. Tried calling but you can never get through, so I went over. She ordered the cat scan but I needed to wait until it was authorized. Once I got the authorization, I booked the appointment. Couldn't get one for like 5 days. Once the cat scan results came back she called me while I was at work. Tried calling and couldn't get through. I went over and she told me I needed emergency appendix surgery. I questioned " oh so it's not diverticulitis?" She said " no it's not. You were very vague in your description to me." I was so taken back that she said that because I know I'm not vague in any description. Plus the fact that the paper from the visit said my complaint was stomach pains, mostly on bottom right side. Plus confused that this DR. Is telling me I need to drive to the hospital now for emergency surgery. So of course I did. When I got to the er at Morristown they couldn't believe that I drove myself and the Dr let me. Anyway, I had my appendix removed that was just about to burst and since it waited so long, I also had an abscess on my ovary and fallopian tube. Which the surgeon removed . I am so disappointed and angry at this DR. Needless to say, I will not be going back. I just hope this review can help one person.

March 16th, 2016

Terribly sad excuse of a person let alone Doctor

She told diagnosed me with acute hepatitis working in Atlantic health associates in Rockaway NJ. She had a CNA call me and tell me my blood sugar was abnormally high and give me less than enough information on the acute hepatitis. She lead me to believe, for over a week, I had the hepatitis C virus after doing research about the link between diabetes and and hepatitis C. When I received the physical results of all my tests on my Online test chart, my blood sugar was absolutely normal and all hepatitis tests were negative. Madhavi L Annavajjula, MD is an inconsistent excuse for a physician and deserves to be stripped of her title.

September 29th, 2014