A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Dandu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Dandu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dandu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Dandu MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Dandu practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Dandu has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhavi Dandu practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.