A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Dandu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Dandu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dandu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dandu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans