A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Reddy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi G Reddy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhavi Reddy practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.