A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Reddy is Excellent. Dr. Reddy has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Reddy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Ctr. - Hgn
- Knapp Medical Center
- Brownsville Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhavi G. Reddy practice?
Dr. Madhavi Reddy practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.