A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Gaddam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Gaddam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaddam
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Gaddam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Gaddam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaddam graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Gaddam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Gaddam MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Gaddam practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Gaddam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Madhavi Gaddam practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Fishkill, NY.
See Plano Internists and Plano Endocrinologists.