A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Gorusu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Gorusu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Gorusu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorusu graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Gorusu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Gorusu MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Gorusu practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Gorusu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Madhavi Gorusu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT and Wethersfield, CT.
See Hartford Internists, Hartford Hematologists, and Hartford Oncologists.