A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Gorusu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Gorusu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorusu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorusu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Gorusu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorusu graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Gorusu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Gorusu MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Gorusu practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Gorusu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Madhavi Gorusu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bloomfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wethersfield, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists, Bloomfield Hematologists, and Bloomfield Oncologists.