Dr. Madhavi Jordan MD Patient Reviews

4.7

September 15th, 2016
Wonderful Care!
I met Dr. Jordan in pre op before my gall bladder surgery. I had previously talked with two other doctors on the Redcross team at the hospital after being admitted from the emergency room. All of them were fantastic! There was an issue with my IV in pre op and doctor Jordan and several other wonderful people from her team rescued me from pre op being unable to get an IV going successfully and took me directly to the OR and sedated me so they could make the process easier for me. I have really bad veins. Anyway the caring and professionalism of this entire team was beyond measure. Dr. Jordan was great explaining the situation to my family after surgery, answering all questions thoroughly, even drawing pictures. She was a dream come true! I could not be more satisfied to have had such an outstanding doctor! She went above and beyond the call of duty! Thank you Dr. Jordan!

February 16th, 2012
No Surgery Needed
I thought I had an abdominal hernia. Dr. Jordan's office scheduled me quickly for an office visit. Dr. Jordan, exmained me and determined that I was not in need of surgery. Thus, I cannot comment on her surgical skill. She spent at least 20 minutes with me, explained her findings and answered ALL of my questions. I could not have been more pleased. If you want a doctor who listens and explains her findings, Dr. Jordan is top notch.