A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Kandula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Kandula is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Kandula, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandula graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kandula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Kandula MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Kandula practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Kandula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhavi Kandula practices Dermatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Dermatologists.