Dr. Madhavi Kandula Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Madhavi Kandula?

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr Kandula's caring attitude and has always done a great job of determining what procedure needs to be done. She is an artist in her field . I have also seen Mendy in the spa who is also very caring and does a great job. I feel very confident seeing them.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Superb service, friendly and professional. Superb results.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

I was very disappointed after visiting Dr. Kandula. The stuff was indifferent, more on the rude side. Dr. Kandula literally spent 12 minutes with me and prescribed some strong acne medication. The visit cost me $140.00 ( since I was a new patient), even though I was advised on the phone that the appointment would be $85.00. Feeling like I lost time & money. Not going back there!!!!

Thinks she's the best.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

This lady thinks too highly of herself. I don't feel that she takes her time when dealing with her patients. Not only does she make you wait over 30 minutes but she rushes you when is your turn. On top of that her staff is not friendly at all, over all a weird feeling...will not be going there or referring anyone to her or her practice.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Watch out, she will drop you as soon as you reach 65. Doesn't accept Medicare, probably won't accept Oboma care either..

In a hurry

Posted on April 24th, 2014

In a hurry, doesn't look you over like she use to.

Posted on November 18th, 2013

I was told by the receptionist that they accepted my AARP/United Health Care Medicare Complete plan and after waiting 2 months to see the doctor I was told that she no longer accepted the plan. I thought that was reasonable since many doctors, specifically UHC doctors were dropping their UHC Medicare patients with the implementation of the ACA, I figured it was reasonable she dropped, but that does not excuse the fact that I wished I would have known. Afterwards I logged into find a new dermatologist and I and their she was, on the list, hence the reason for this review. I did not see the doctor, but the front desk staff was horrible and I could do better than they. I would be polite for one thing.

Posted on September 26th, 2013

I would not recommend her or return to her. She was arrogant, judgemental, & spoke to me condescendingly. I saw her three times and each time, I was called "dawling" twice. She suggested that my facial rash that wouldn't heal was "psychological" when I really had a blood disorder found by another doctor.

Not worth the money!!

Posted on October 26th, 2012

If you want more than a 5 minute appointment to discuss your skin issues, go somewhere else!

Never again!

Posted on June 28th, 2011

This doctor is RUDE and far more concerned about her self and her surroundings. She must make a LOT of money as her waiting room is decorated in granite and leather. VERY gaudy. Don't waste your time.

Worst experience EVER!!! Be aware!!

Posted on December 29th, 2010

This doctor has the WORST office staff ever!!! They are RUDE, and very unhelpful!!! I am SO surprised she can stay in business with a staff like this!! Doctor Kandula is ONLY concerned with making as much $$ as she can! She rushes through appointments and doesn't seem to care about her clients!! Be careful if you decide to visit this practice!

everyone says how great I look...

Posted on July 14th, 2010