Dr. Madhavi Kandula MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016
Superb service, friendly and professional. Superb results.

May 17th, 2016
I was very disappointed after visiting Dr. Kandula. The stuff was indifferent, more on the rude side. Dr. Kandula literally spent 12 minutes with me and prescribed some strong acne medication. The visit cost me $140.00 ( since I was a new patient), even though I was advised on the phone that the appointment would be $85.00. Feeling like I lost time & money. Not going back there!!!!

October 27th, 2015
Thinks she's the best.
This lady thinks too highly of herself. I don't feel that she takes her time when dealing with her patients. Not only does she make you wait over 30 minutes but she rushes you when is your turn. On top of that her staff is not friendly at all, over all a weird feeling...will not be going there or referring anyone to her or her practice.

September 22nd, 2015
Watch out, she will drop you as soon as you reach 65. Doesn't accept Medicare, probably won't accept Oboma care either..

April 24th, 2014
In a hurry
In a hurry, doesn't look you over like she use to.

November 18th, 2013
I was told by the receptionist that they accepted my AARP/United Health Care Medicare Complete plan and after waiting 2 months to see the doctor I was told that she no longer accepted the plan. I thought that was reasonable since many doctors, specifically UHC doctors were dropping their UHC Medicare patients with the implementation of the ACA, I figured it was reasonable she dropped, but that does not excuse the fact that I wished I would have known. Afterwards I logged into find a new dermatologist and I and their she was, on the list, hence the reason for this review. I did not see the doctor, but the front desk staff was horrible and I could do better than they. I would be polite for one thing.

September 26th, 2013
I would not recommend her or return to her. She was arrogant, judgemental, & spoke to me condescendingly. I saw her three times and each time, I was called "dawling" twice. She suggested that my facial rash that wouldn't heal was "psychological" when I really had a blood disorder found by another doctor.

October 26th, 2012
Not worth the money!!
If you want more than a 5 minute appointment to discuss your skin issues, go somewhere else!

June 28th, 2011
Never again!
This doctor is RUDE and far more concerned about her self and her surroundings. She must make a LOT of money as her waiting room is decorated in granite and leather. VERY gaudy. Don't waste your time.

December 29th, 2010
Worst experience EVER!!! Be aware!!
This doctor has the WORST office staff ever!!! They are RUDE, and very unhelpful!!! I am SO surprised she can stay in business with a staff like this!! Doctor Kandula is ONLY concerned with making as much $$ as she can! She rushes through appointments and doesn't seem to care about her clients!! Be careful if you decide to visit this practice!

July 14th, 2010
everyone says how great I look...

October 24th, 2009
Presribes very strong medication for mild-moderate condition
I was immediately prescribed claravis (accutane) for my mild-moderate acne. I have since gotten another dermatologist who won't be so quick to prescribe strong medications without trying other first.