A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Karanam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Karanam is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Karanam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Karanam graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Karanam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Karanam MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Karanam practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Karanam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhavi Karanam practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Plano Internists.