Dr. Madhavi Naik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madhavi Naik?

Posted on January 18th, 2016

This lady is an absolute jou to have as and ob/gyn. Due to high bp with my 1st pregnancy I was considered high risk with my daughter. This lady never missed anything! She always to the time to talk to me and made sure I knew my options. I couldn't ask for anyone better. I know if I had anymore children she would be my first pick.

obgyn

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I love Dr.Naik. She delivered my first child and just helped me with a miscarriage. She prompt and personal with her patients and she has an excellent bedside manner by far my best gyno experience

Posted on September 24th, 2012

They over schedule, sometimes you sit in the waiting room for an hour before getting into a room, then there is another 30 minute minimum wait to see the doctor. As a twice a year doctor they are good. Just for check up and what not, but as for being your doctor during pregnancy, not so good. I felt as if each appointment was my first. My name was ALWAYS miss pronounced. I was asked the same question multiple times. It seemed like the day of the week and time of day had a lot to do with the kind of service you got. If you came for an appointment at 9:45 a.m. Monday morning everyone would be polite and friendly. If you came for your appointment at 3:30 p.m. on Friday afternoon you will be rushed and feel as if they are in a not so good mood. During my entire pregnancy I was unhappy with my doctor-to-patient relationship. I felt that I should have had a better relationship with the person bringing my child into the world. I stayed with her because of her so many high reviews and all the healthy babies she's delivered. I THOUGHT when it came down to it, Medically my child would have a great doctor delivering him. I was wrong. She was careless and in a hurry, therefore my son endured an injury during birth. After talking to some of my friends who were are also patients of Dr. Naik, I can see that i am not the only one who's unhappy with her and her staff. For example. After seeing Dr. Naik for 8 months of her pregnancy, my friend KB changed doctors, when KB delivered her baby, Dr. Naik was the doctor on call at the hospital. Dr. Naik walked into KB's room and introduced herself as if they had never met. As for the good things about them, they have a nice waiting room and the bathrooms are always stocked. Overall i'd say it's a very clean environment.

Posted on May 14th, 2009