A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Mallareddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Mallareddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallareddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mallareddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Mallareddy MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Mallareddy practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Mallareddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhavi Mallareddy practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Nephrologists.