A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Muppidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Muppidi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muppidi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Muppidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Muppidi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muppidi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Muppidi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Reddy Muppidi MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi R. Muppidi practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Muppidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhavi Muppidi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plano, TX.
See Plano Physiatrists.