A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Muppidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Muppidi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Muppidi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muppidi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Muppidi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Reddy Muppidi MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi R. Muppidi practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Muppidi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madhavi Muppidi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, OK and Plano, TX.
See Irving Physiatrists.