A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Pamidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pamidi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pamidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Pamidi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamidi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pamidi has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Pamidi MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Pamidi practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Pamidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhavi Pamidi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Cardiologists.