A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Pamidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Pamidi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pamidi
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Pamidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Pamidi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamidi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pamidi has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Pamidi MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Pamidi practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Pamidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhavi Pamidi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Cardiologists.