Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Pamidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Pamidi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamidi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pamidi has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pamidi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Pamidi practice?
Dr. Madhavi Pamidi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See West Orange Cardiologists.