Dr. Madhavi Pamidi MD is female, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Pamidi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamidi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pamidi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Saint Michael`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pamidi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Pamidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Pamidi practice?
Dr. Madhavi Pamidi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Cardiologists.