A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Parekh, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Parekh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Ajitkumar Parekh MD is a female Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi A. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Parekh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhavi Parekh practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Oak Creek, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI.
See Oak Creek Pathologists.