Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Madhavi Parekh
Dr. Madhavi Parekh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, WI, with another office in Oak Creek, WI. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Parekh is affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Madhavi Parekh has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Madhavi Parekh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, WI.
Dr. Neil Drake
New Berlin, WI 6.05 mi40
Dr. Bedriye Tombuloglu
General Practice, Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Milwaukee, WI 6.47 mi43
Dr. Robert Hall
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Milwaukee, WI 6.95 mi26