Apr 12th, 2016

An excellent doctor who take medicare patients, listens carefully, reviews and explains options and responds thoughtfully.

Exceptional doctor! show details Exceptional doctor!
by Karen Z on Mar 25th, 2016

I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Patt, who has been my primary care doctor for close to 5 years now. From the start, I found her to be unusually thorough; she is persistent and digs to get to the bottom of issues, yet does not perform unnecessary tests. She is caring, personable, and approachable. I can talk with her and she really listens; I don't feel like I am just a number being rushed through an appointment. She follows up promptly, and checks up on me. She is open-minded regarding alternative health strategies, which is important to me. Because of these qualities, I chose to follow Dr. Patt when she recently changed her practice to a "concierge" approach. Even though that entails an extra fee, it has been well worth that investment, as the qualities I appreciated about her before are now enhanced significantly by her ability to spend more time on each patients needs. I highly recommend Dr. Madhavi Patt.

by Gissel on Mar 22nd, 2016

Dr.Patt is the Dr. that I trust for all of my medical problems. She takes the time to listen to you and truly understand what is going on.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. PATT show details HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. PATT
by Kharol Stefanec Means on Mar 17th, 2016

She is the best. My husband and I have finally found the physician we trust. See my review on www.healthgrades.com.

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Michael H on Feb 24th, 2016

I have been treated by Dr. Patt for many years. I am especially happy that she now has her own practice. I know that I am not the easiest of patients but Dr. Patt is patient in persevering with me and the net result is that at the age of 73, my overall health is better than at any time in the last 25 years. I attribute this fact to her willingness to work with me and my other doctors and for this fact I am exceedingly grateful. What I most appreciate is her dependability and accessibility. I don't recall a single instance when, after telephoning, she didn't make it a priority to get right back to me. I have never had the feeling that she was out of reach or that my questions were too insignificant or trivial to warrant a telephone call. I hope that her practice continues to thrive so that I can look forward to a continuing patient-doctor relationship.

Feb 12th, 2016

Dr. Patt has helped me a tremendous amount. She is among the best Doctors I have encountered. I am truly grateful that I can count on her. Not only because she is knowledgeable, but bc she is generous with her time and expertise. It was like having an educated friend help find a solution and come up with a treatment plan. After a month of following her treatment protocol, I feel like an energized, healthier and happier version of myself. I highly recommend Dr. Patt.

Dec 18th, 2015

Dr. Patt is the best! She is genuinely concerned about her patients. Wait time in the office is always short and you never feel rushed during your appointment. She takes time to listen to all of your concerns and answers all of your questions promptly

by Beth Brown on Sep 11th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Patt's for three years. I would refer anyone I know to her. Her bedside manner is great and she truly cares about her patients and their well-being.

Attentive, Knowledgeable & Compassionate show details Attentive, Knowledgeable & Compassionate
by Katie Thomas on Aug 12th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever seen. She literally saved my life by sending me straight to the hospital from one of my many visits with her. She always takes time with me, is extremely knowledgeable, and compassionate. She is the complete package in one doctor.

Jul 17th, 2015

She is a great Dr.

Apr 8th, 2015

Dr. Patt provided me with the attention and support that I needed; I felt like she cared.

Apr 7th, 2015

Dr Patt took the time to understand my problems and help me get my quality of life back. She is outstanding in every way.

Aug 31st, 2012

Dr. Patt is great, spends alot of time, listens, is very thorough. The wait for Dr. Patt is very little, but the organization of the rest of the office, ie. labs and tests, seems to be lacking a bit.