Dr. Madhavi Patt MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lone Tree, CO

May 10th, 2017
Wonderful Physician!
Dr. Patt is an excellent physician who has provided wonderful care of me. I have been her patient for approximately one year and, during this time, she has demonstrated great knowledge in her area of expertise. I am most grateful for the the fact that she spends as much time with me as needed for the physical exam and consultation. I am thrilled to have found her!

April 26th, 2017
Dr. Patt is one of the best doctors I have seen in Denver. She is knowledgeable, personable and extremely educated in functional medicine. Her office staff is so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr Patt.

January 27th, 2017
Compassionate and exceptionally skilled!
Approximately two years ago, my mother was visiting from out of state when she became seriously ill. Fortunately, I scheduled a new patient appointment with Dr. Madhavi Patt. We were very lucky to be able to see Dr. Patt quickly, as my mother was having a stroke. Dr. Patt literally saved my mother’s life by sending her immediately to Sky Ridge Medical Center. Mom has since that time moved to Denver and continues to see Dr. Patt frequently. Mom has a lot of medical issues, and we have both been tremendously pleased with Dr. Patt and every area of her practice. Her demeanor is very caring and patient. She is highly intelligent and is an exceptionally skilled physician. She is always willing to take calls day or night and follows up promptly (which many times involves a last minute office visit). Dr. Patt’s main objective is the care and well-being of her patients. She puts priority on giving her immediate attention, and when necessary takes a vast amount of time in order to better understand a specific need. We are so appreciative of Dr. Patt, and the compassionate, knowledgeable and expert care that she continues to give. We cannot express how grateful we are to have found her. Dr. Patt has earned our utmost respect and we highly recommend her to anyone in need of an outstanding physician.

January 13th, 2017
Dr Patt took a great deal of time to get to know me and my health concerns. She listened closely and acknowledged that I was the expert on my body.

January 12th, 2017
The best physician in Colorado
She has a wonderful bedside manor and is always very attentive to your issues.

January 11th, 2017
The best of the best!
I moved to Colorado last year. I was concerned about finding a physician who was willing to take on my medical problems. I was completely thrilled when I found Dr. Patt. She is an amazing doctor and person. I have been totally impressed with her responsiveness as well as her up to date knowledge with a variety of medical issues.I cannot imagine finding a better doctor!

January 10th, 2017
Cares for the whole person
Have both longstanding complex medical issues, and a more recent acute diagnosis. Dr. Patt has been the kind of integrative practitioner I sought. She brings all the pieces together and cares for me as a whole person - a partner in my own best health outcomes.

January 10th, 2017
Best Doctor I've Ever Had
I trust Dr. Patt's wisdom, insight, knowledge and expertise. She's personable, thorough and extremely kind. She takes the time that is needed and is available by email and responds very quickly. She always follows up, too.

April 12th, 2016
An excellent doctor who take medicare patients, listens carefully, reviews and explains options and responds thoughtfully.

March 25th, 2016
Exceptional doctor!
I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Patt, who has been my primary care doctor for close to 5 years now. From the start, I found her to be unusually thorough; she is persistent and digs to get to the bottom of issues, yet does not perform unnecessary tests. She is caring, personable, and approachable. I can talk with her and she really listens; I don't feel like I am just a number being rushed through an appointment. She follows up promptly, and checks up on me. She is open-minded regarding alternative health strategies, which is important to me. Because of these qualities, I chose to follow Dr. Patt when she recently changed her practice to a "concierge" approach. Even though that entails an extra fee, it has been well worth that investment, as the qualities I appreciated about her before are now enhanced significantly by her ability to spend more time on each patients needs. I highly recommend Dr. Madhavi Patt.

March 22nd, 2016
Dr.Patt is the Dr. that I trust for all of my medical problems. She takes the time to listen to you and truly understand what is going on.

March 17th, 2016
HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. PATT
She is the best. My husband and I have finally found the physician we trust. See my review on www.healthgrades.com.