Dr. Madhavi Patt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 18 reviews

January 13th, 2017
Dr Patt took a great deal of time to get to know me and my health concerns. She listened closely and acknowledged that I was the expert on my body.

January 12th, 2017
The best physician in Colorado
She has a wonderful bedside manor and is always very attentive to your issues.

January 11th, 2017
The best of the best!
I moved to Colorado last year. I was concerned about finding a physician who was willing to take on my medical problems. I was completely thrilled when I found Dr. Patt. She is an amazing doctor and person. I have been totally impressed with her responsiveness as well as her up to date knowledge with a variety of medical issues.I cannot imagine finding a better doctor!

January 10th, 2017
Cares for the whole person
Have both longstanding complex medical issues, and a more recent acute diagnosis. Dr. Patt has been the kind of integrative practitioner I sought. She brings all the pieces together and cares for me as a whole person - a partner in my own best health outcomes.

January 10th, 2017
Best Doctor I've Ever Had
I trust Dr. Patt's wisdom, insight, knowledge and expertise. She's personable, thorough and extremely kind. She takes the time that is needed and is available by email and responds very quickly. She always follows up, too.

April 12th, 2016
An excellent doctor who take medicare patients, listens carefully, reviews and explains options and responds thoughtfully.

March 25th, 2016
Exceptional doctor!
I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Patt, who has been my primary care doctor for close to 5 years now. From the start, I found her to be unusually thorough; she is persistent and digs to get to the bottom of issues, yet does not perform unnecessary tests. She is caring, personable, and approachable. I can talk with her and she really listens; I don't feel like I am just a number being rushed through an appointment. She follows up promptly, and checks up on me. She is open-minded regarding alternative health strategies, which is important to me. Because of these qualities, I chose to follow Dr. Patt when she recently changed her practice to a "concierge" approach. Even though that entails an extra fee, it has been well worth that investment, as the qualities I appreciated about her before are now enhanced significantly by her ability to spend more time on each patients needs. I highly recommend Dr. Madhavi Patt.

March 22nd, 2016
Dr.Patt is the Dr. that I trust for all of my medical problems. She takes the time to listen to you and truly understand what is going on.

March 17th, 2016
HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. PATT
She is the best. My husband and I have finally found the physician we trust. See my review on www.healthgrades.com.

February 24th, 2016
Wonderful!
I have been treated by Dr. Patt for many years. I am especially happy that she now has her own practice. I know that I am not the easiest of patients but Dr. Patt is patient in persevering with me and the net result is that at the age of 73, my overall health is better than at any time in the last 25 years. I attribute this fact to her willingness to work with me and my other doctors and for this fact I am exceedingly grateful. What I most appreciate is her dependability and accessibility. I don't recall a single instance when, after telephoning, she didn't make it a priority to get right back to me. I have never had the feeling that she was out of reach or that my questions were too insignificant or trivial to warrant a telephone call. I hope that her practice continues to thrive so that I can look forward to a continuing patient-doctor relationship.

February 12th, 2016
Dr. Patt has helped me a tremendous amount. She is among the best Doctors I have encountered. I am truly grateful that I can count on her. Not only because she is knowledgeable, but bc she is generous with her time and expertise. It was like having an educated friend help find a solution and come up with a treatment plan. After a month of following her treatment protocol, I feel like an energized, healthier and happier version of myself. I highly recommend Dr. Patt.

December 18th, 2015
Dr. Patt is the best! She is genuinely concerned about her patients. Wait time in the office is always short and you never feel rushed during your appointment. She takes time to listen to all of your concerns and answers all of your questions promptly