A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Pola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Pola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Pola, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pola graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Pola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Pola DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Pola practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Pola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madhavi Pola practices Pediatrics near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Hills, IL.
See Gurnee Pediatricians.