Dr. Madhavi Risbud MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 29th, 2016
Perfect
i love my doctor, every time I go see her, and I tell her my sickness, she always make me feel better, she takes time to listen, she answer all my questions and she takes care of all my health problems, she make me feel I'm importan to her. She is a very good doctor.

September 4th, 2016
I Highly Recommend Dr. Risbud!
Dr. Risbud has been my Doctor for many years now, and I've been happy with the care I've received from her! Last year, I made a same-day appointment when I began experiencing a severe pain up and down my left side, and the Doctor I saw told me that it was shingles, which I'd had a few years before. However, when I saw Dr. Risbud a few days later, she told me that it was not shingles, and referred me to a specialist, who discovered that I had a bulging disk in my neck. Dr. Risbud would take the time to find out what your problem was, and if she couldn't diagnose the problem, she would refer you to a specialist who would figure out what the problem was. After you saw the specialist, she would follow up with you to make sure whatever treatment you received was working and provide any other medications, etc. you needed to speed up your recovery.

September 2nd, 2016
I have been with Kaiser Permanente for some time, however, it has been a while since I have seen a doctor. I decided to change doctors and chose Dr. Risbud as my sister and brother-in-law are patients of hers and they continually tell me how they really are impressed with her and the care she has provided. I went for my office visit and was, myself very impressed. She made me feel very comfortable, asked me what my needs are, scheduled some tests and we just talked for a while, getting to know each other, which I was very thankful. Most doctors do not do that, they want to know what you are there for, treat you and move on to the next patient. I am having an issue with plantar fascitis and she explained 4 steps that can hopefully help alleviate the pain. I also want to add that even though Dr. Risbud has an accent, I did not have any problem understanding her. I am glad I chose Dr. Risbud for my primary care doctor.

August 13th, 2016
I had one visit with her and found her bedside manner really bad. She was very cold and let me know right off the bat that she wasn't going to concern herself with my concerns. I will find another doctor.

September 22nd, 2015
Is just a "job" for her.
She doesn't treat the patient, she treats the "labs". Doesn't care about any symptom you may be experiencing and is quick to pass judgment and try to blame it on your work, or personal life, etc. rather, than running test or even examining the person.

March 4th, 2014
Ms
I have never had to wait over 5 minutes to see her. She always takes time to listen and I feel truly cared for. I trust her and I am happy that she is my doctor as well as my husband's doctor for last several years.