A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Thomas, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Thomas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Allsaints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Thomas MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Thomas practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Thomas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Madhavi Thomas practices Neurology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Bedford Neurologists.