A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Venigalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Venigalla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venigalla
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venigalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Venigalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Venigalla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Venigalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Venigalla MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Venigalla practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Venigalla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhavi Venigalla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists, Lakeland Hematologists, and Lakeland Oncologists.