A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Venigalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Venigalla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venigalla
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venigalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Venigalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Venigalla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Venigalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Venigalla MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Venigalla practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Venigalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhavi Venigalla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists, Lakeland Hematologists, and Lakeland Oncologists.