A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madho Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madho Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madho Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Sharma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madho Krishan Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madho K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Madho Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madho Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fords, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Fords Internists and Fords Pulmonologists.