A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madho Sharma is Satisfactory. Dr. Sharma has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madho Sharma, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rahway Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Old Bridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Madho Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madho K. Sharma practice?
Dr. Madho Sharma practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Fords, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and South Daytona, FL.
See Fords Internists, Fords Pulmonologists, and Fords Critical Care Practitioners.