A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madho Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madho Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madho Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Sharma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madho K Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madho K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Madho Sharma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Madho Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fords, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Fords Internists and Fords Pulmonologists.