Dr. Madhu Aggarwal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 25th, 2016
She delivered my son, it was a wonderful and extremely comfortable experience. My family has known her and worked with her for years, I chose her as my obstetrician because I was aware of her skill as a doctor and a surgeon. I knew if there was an unforeseen medical emergency my baby would be in safe hands. She did a beautiful and clean job with my episiotomy (tmi, but my son was 9 pounds and I'm pretty small, 5 foot 2) and although I did not have a c section I've seen her stitch work before and scaring is very minimal and very neatly done. Extremely skilled surgeon, great lady. Love her!!!!

October 26th, 2015
I love Dr. Aggarwal. She is a very competent no nonsense Doctor. She has always addressed my issues/concerns in a way that made me feel comfortable and we'll informed. Her Staff is also very nice to deal with

February 27th, 2015
Very good doctor Spends time with patient

May 16th, 2012
My experience with her and her staff made me feel unsafe and uncomfortable in her care. I ended up switching to another doctor for a better experience. Her staff was rude, unprofessional, and disrespectful. I was hung up on on two different occasions because they "didnt have time" to take my call and I had to wait in line to schedule an appointment for 30 minutes because a staff member was taking a personal call and ignoring the line in front of the desk. She did not take any complaints of mine seriously and blew them off. I had to call my own insurance company to prove things would be covered because her staff was ignorant on their knowledge of insurance companies. She is always late and doesnt take the time to spend with her patients and make the care feel personalized. Appointments feel rushed and staff makes you feel like you are inconviencing their lives by being there.

September 20th, 2011
-She's always late. the wait time is long and there is nowhere to sit and wait.