Dr. Madhu Ahluwalia MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Pomona, NY

4.8

January 6th, 2017
When we find a doctor with whom we can trust our deepest emptiness and walk the path to wholeness, we have received a treasure surpassing all gifts. This is Dr. Ahluwalia, and it expresses my gratitude for her sensitivity, compassion and kindness.

May 21st, 2014
Excellent Psychiatrist
Dr. Ahluwalia is an excellent diagnostician and works carefully with each patient to assess their needs for medication. Once prescribed, Dr. Ahluwalia follows each patient to assure the dosage is right - and maintains a supportive and helpful therapeutic relationship.

July 13th, 2010
Dr, Ahluwahlia has been a very important person during my years of emotional upheaval. She is a caring and good listener. She has shared with me the good times and no so good times. Throughout my battle with mental distress, she has been attentive and most helpful both in knowledge and kind and thoughtful mannerism. I really would not be alive if it wasn't for Dr. Ahluwalia. Unfortunately, I had to leave the state and miss her alot.Thank you, Dr Ahluwalia, for just being you! I took with me your warm smile and geniune concern during my course of treatment! Do not look any further than this doctor....I highly recommend her !!