A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Baja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Baja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Baja, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baja graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Baja has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Satya Baja MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhu S. Baja practice?
- Dr. Madhu Baja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhu Baja practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.