A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Batchu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Batchu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Batchu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batchu graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Batchu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
- Henry Ford Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu M Batchu MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhu M. Batchu practice?
- Dr. Madhu Batchu has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhu Batchu practices Internal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists.