A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Berman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Berman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhu N. Berman practice?
Dr. Madhu Berman practices Allergy & Immunology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Torrance Allergists.