A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Berman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Berman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Berman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Naidu Berman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Madhu N. Berman practice?
- Dr. Madhu Berman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madhu Berman practices Allergy & Immunology near Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Rancho Palos Verdes Allergists.