Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Madhu Challapalli
Dr. Madhu Challapalli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Boerne, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Challapalli is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, Mission Trail Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital. Dr. Challapalli has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Madhu Challapalli has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Madhu Challapalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Devang Patel
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi27
Dr. John Canales
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, General Practice
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. David Pederson
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi33