A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Engineer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Engineer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engineer
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Engineer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Engineer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Engineer graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Engineer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Madhu Engineer practice?
- Dr. Madhu Engineer has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhu Engineer practices Psychiatry near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Psychiatrists.