Dr. Madhu Engineer MD Patient Reviews

3.1

October 14th, 2015
I began seeing Dr. Engineer 14 years ago and her thorough and careful review of my symptoms and past behavior led to not only an accurate diagnosis, but where there are several possible medications available for my treatment, she successfully paired me with the medication that works best for me and my whole life has improved every day since.

October 2nd, 2015
Excellent insight and professionalism

January 22nd, 2015
Helped me tremendously dealing with PTSD!

February 7th, 2013
Dr Engineer is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I was diagnosed with a mild depression 14 yrs ago and have been prescribed different (over the last 14 yrs) medications to help with depression. They never seemed to really help. A friend of mine suggested Dr Engineer (she took her daughter to her). After two visits with Dr Engineer, she diagnosed me with anxiety and ADD. She prescribed low doses of anxiety and ADD medication, after 14 years, I finally feel like my old self!!! She is wonderful, and truly listens. I would highly recommend her!!! BTW I have never waited more than 10 mins to see her.

November 28th, 2012
Dr Engineer is an outstanding doctor.
My son, who is 15 now, has been seeing Dr Engineer for about 4 years. She is treating him for multiple disorders including ADHD & Anxiety Disorder. She is extremely professional and very knowledgeable. She does not base any of her decisions on what other doctors have diagnosed but forms her own diagnosis based on her findings. She is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable about the medications that she prescribes. She is kind yet stern. My son respects her and trusts her. Dr Engineer's expertise has made such a difference in my sons behavior. She was able to find the right medicines and right dosage that would perfectly fit all of my son's disorders. I would highly recommend Dr Madhu Engineer to anyone! :-)

April 13th, 2011
Excellent Dr
Dr Engineer has treated both myself and my son for 10 years. She is a great and knowledgable woman.

February 22nd, 2011
Great Psychiatrist
I don't know who these people are above (most likely the competition), but Dr. Engineer is great.A very kind caring woman, she is not a therapist so her assessments are quick (took me 3 sessions)and were straight to the point. Even helped me look into other therapies besides the Cognitive therapy I was in.When she subscribed me medication she let me know all the side effects and the most dangerous and/or common ones that I need to call her about if I experienced them.The wait time when I go in there is less the 5 minutes, only because I come at my appointed time.My only gripe would be her response to voice mails left, but I also understand she is a busy woman and it takes time to get back to everyone that contacts her.

November 18th, 2010
DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH.
This doctor is dangerous; very unknowledgable concerning the side effect profiles and interactions amongst all the drugs she prescribes. one of the worst you can find in the city. DO NOT TRUST YOUR LIFE AND HEALTH WITH DR ENGINEER.

November 18th, 2010
DOCTOR
terrible doctor. dangerous and uninformed.

October 27th, 2010
Refused to give a patient a HIPPA form to fill out so family members could discuss concerns about patient. This is definitley a violation of patient rights according to HIPPA. I feel certain if a person had the money, a lawsuit could insue.This doctor does not appear to be concerned about patient health, mental state. Over prescribes inappropriate medications leaving a patient dizzy, sleepy, major memory problems and unable to perform a job or even care for self.Overall, very scary type doctor!!! Beware!

January 26th, 2010
Terrible doctor; you can domuch better. She doesn't know her stuff.