A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Gopal is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Gopal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gopal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Saint Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Gopal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhu Gopal practice?
- Dr. Madhu Gopal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Madhu Gopal practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Riverside, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.