A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Gopal is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Gopal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gopal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Saint Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Gopal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhu Gopal practice?
- Dr. Madhu Gopal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhu Gopal practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.