Dr. Madhu Gorla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madhu Gorla?

Rapid service

Posted on September 3rd, 2017

After diagnosis , Doctor had me put eye drops to reduce pressure in my eyes. Surgery followed shortly after that visit.No pain at all from surgery and pressure has been perfect for many months. I have had no problems at all and the lens Doctor put in worked so well I past the driver test without glasses. ( I am 87 years old )

Posted on May 30th, 2017

My mom is a 76 years old immigrant from Russia, and she never considered going to any other doctor except Russian speaking. When she faced the fact she cannot delay her cataract surgery any longer, our friends recommended Dr. Gorla. She hesitated in the beginning, because she was not sure how she would be able communicate with him. It turned out just fine and she felt very comfortable and confident with the doctor. Doctor Gorla has Russian speaking assistants in his office in Glenview and in the Presence Saint Francis Hospital. More importantly, my mom found that doctor Gorla is the most professional ophthalmologist and glaucoma specialist, as well caring, patient and compassionate person. My mom was worried about the surgery due to her glaucoma and cornea problems, but the operations on both eyes were successful. I cannot express how grateful my family and I are to doctor Gorla for being so attentive to my moms' eye problems, and for his kind and caring attitude towards her.

Posted on January 30th, 2017

kind and knowledgeable

Excellent, caring, communicative physician

Posted on November 5th, 2016

I would definitely recommend Dr. Gorla to anyone with eye problems. I sought his care on the recommendation of a good friend and also checked his credentials (which are substantial). His professionalism and calm assurance are bonuses!

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I have seen Dr. Gorla for 1. Regular eye checks; 2. Double vision; and 3. Torn Retnias. Dr. Gorla and Dr. Brown, his partner, are the TOP GUNS of ophthalmology. Period. You will be well satisfied. They know what the "H" they are doing - in spades.

An Artist and a Gentleman

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

I have had three surgical procedures on my eyes performed by three different doctors during the last two years. Only the last one, performed by Dr Gorla, left me with no pain after the anesthsia wore off and no complications. Gorla is the one I would recommend. The man is an artist at what he does and he is a gentleman.

Excellent Ophthalmologist

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I was lucky to find Dr. Gorla when I needed my cataract surgery. Although one can say that a cataract surgery is an easy, routine surgery, for me this was not an easy decision to make. It took me a whole year to find an ophthalmologist I could have confidence in. Dr Gorla was the third surgeon I visited before making my decision. This was the right decision and everything was perfect. Dr Gorla and his assistants and nurses at the Glenview Hospital took excellent care of me. I am very thankful to Dr Gorla and his staff who made this experience easy for me. Dr Gorla is not only an outstanding ophthalmologist, but also a very friendly, caring and kind person. I would always recommend him!

The best eye doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Dr. Gorla is a top-quality ophthalmologist, very caring and going above and beyond the usual. When I had an eye issue last summer, I reached him in the evening, and he arranged to see me at 8 am the next morning (he would have seen me that night had I been in town).

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Dr. Gorla is outstanding. He takes the time to explain conditions and procedures thoroughly in understandable terms. Two successful cataract operations he as performed were perfect and effortless on my part. I recommend him highly.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Was referred to Dr. Gorla for what turned out to be Angle Closure Glaucoma. I am thrilled with the quality of service I've received and my vision and IOP are absolutely normal now. Dr. Gorla has continued with proper follow-up and I schedule appointments at regular intervals to make sure all is ok, which it is! Couldn't be happier.

Dr. Gorla saved my eye

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Dr. Gorla saved my eye.r. Gorla His knowledge and experience are outstanding

Saved my vision

Posted on June 26th, 2015

I almost lost the vision in my right eye, but thanks to Dr. Madu Gorla opening up his office for me on a Sunday, my vision is restored. This professional has a gift. He has gone above and beyond what is expected and saved my vision. Heartfelt thanks!