A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Gundavaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Gundavaram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundavaram graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Gundavaram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Shree Gundavaram MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhu S. Gundavaram practice?
- Dr. Madhu Gundavaram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhu Gundavaram practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.